DISCLAIMER: This is not my theory, I just want to get you guys' opinions on it.
Just watched an interesting theory video on how Kizaru could actually by the mysterious Vegapunk. Idk if you guys have seen it, but it was actually a pretty solid theory, although I'm not entirely sure I believe it. The basic points were this:
1) The two times Oda has drawn Kizaru as a child, he was reading/carrying books and was in a snowy place.
2) Vegapunk's home country is Baldimore, a snowy place so we know that both characters are from snowy places.
3) Sentoumaru is Vegapunk's bodyguard but we have never seen him with Vegapunk. If he is the scientist's bodyguard, why would he be away from him? Kizaru was looking for Sentomaru when he went to Sabaody so this could be another hint.
4) The Pacifistas (invented by Vegapunk) are capable of using Kizaru's lasers. Since no connection has been revealed between Kizaru and Vegapunk, this could be further evidence to support the idea that Kizaru is Vegapunk.
5) Because Kizaru can move at the speed of light, it is possible he can do other things at high-speed as well such as reading (like the Flash). This is how he has gained so much knowledge by reading books at light speed.
6) Kizaru acts dumb and talks slowly because his mind operates at the speed of light just like his body, so he speaks and acts that way to interact with everyone around him. This is why he chose not to challenge Ben Beckmann (the smartest man in East Blue) because it might force him to use his light-speed brain at a higher capacity and blow his cover.
7) We know Akainu and Aokiji are due for comebacks. Making Kizaru Vegapunk is a way to make him relevant again.
My one problem with this theory is that why would a man as powerful as Kizaru need a bodyguard like Sentomaru? Could it have something to do with Sentomaru being the "World's Most Guarded Man" and keeping Kizaru's identity a secret?
Anyway, I just want to hear your thoughts. If anyone has any good counter-arguments for this theory, I would love to hear them.