- The chapter begins with Orochi escaping to his castle. Orochi looks back, seeing the explosions in the battle, and laughs at the situation.
- Zoro and Kyoshiro continue to fight, while the first is angry and even somewhat tired, Kyoshiro maintains absolute coldness while fighting with him.
- Orochi's Oniwabanshu comes on stage with Fukurokuju in front. Fukurokuju searches through some papers and sees Zoro's Wanted, then orders his subordinates to catch him.
- One of the Oniwabanshu women plays her instrument and attacks Zoro with what appears to be sound waves.
- Sanji has given Toko to Usopp to escape with her, which Usopp does at the moment XD
- Drake tries to bite Sanji again, when he tries to dodge he notices that Drake's tail comes from one side and does not manage to dodge it.
- Drake stamps it on the ground, but Sanji gets up without a problem.
- Brook is responsible for protecting Hiyori, uses his soul to scare the members of the Oniwabanshu.
- Law goes to the cage to try to get his nakamas but there is Hawkins to stop him.
- Hawkins draws his sword and cuts one of his arms a little, but the wound goes to Shachi, who has been bewitched by Hawkins with Bepo and Penguin. The face that Law puts upon finding out is a poem.
- Sanji continues to escape from Drake's bites, while escaping he sees Hiyori, who is being harassed by the Oniwabanshu (he locates her as if he had a telescopic XD scope).
- Sanji goes to her to save her but Zoro goes ahead by taking the Oniwabanshu out of the way.
- Hiyori grabs Zoro while he runs and despite the discomfort of the swordsman. Sanji breaks his heart to see the scene (another face to frame in this chapter XD).
La l'on présence d'Hawkins dans le dernier chapitre est expliquer, il était allé voir Bepo Pingouin et Sachi, il a lié des poupées vaudou à eux, c'est pas mal ça
Vous allez tomber de haut si vous pensez que Queen s'est fait battre aussi facilement, on parle d'un brontosaure la en fait, ce serait ridicule et incohérent qu'une telle bête soit couché car sa tête à exploser le sol...