Blogs are ways to communicate with other users in a more casual and open manner than in talk pages or forums. In blogs, users have the ability to quickly and easily comment on opinions, as well as share ideas quickly and efficiently. While blogs are more lightly regulated, there are some restrictions to prevent pointless blogs.
- Blogs must contain some content. Short, few-sentence blogs, or blogs lacking content to begin a conversation are forbidden and subject to administrator deletion.
- Rudeness and insulting of other users will not be tolerated. Remember that other users may have opinions that contradict your own. Be respectful.
- Using single macro images as a comment is forbidden. Even if their is text in the image, there should also be text outside the image to comply with it.
- Power-level blogs are not allowed.
- Blogs must be related to One Piece or to the One Piece Wikia.
The chat room is a place to communicate with other users quickly and efficiently. In order to use the chat room, you must have an account. Remember that the chat room is a privilege, and can be taken away at administrator discretion. Chat moderators and administrators hold the power to kick and ban users from the chat.
Chat Ban Policy
- Insulting, threatening, or being rude to other users.
- Spamming the chat. This can include, but is not limited to, repeatedly posting the same links, writing the same thing over and over again, continuously talking in a language other than English, or posting inappropriate images in the chat.
- Linking of pornographic material in the main chat.
- Disruption to the chat such as excessive racism, religious debates, flaming wars, bashing and gore links/discussions are also not accepted.
Steps of a Ban
- A ban-worthy chat offense is first served with a warning, either verbal or in the form of a kick, from a chat moderator or administrator.
- The second warning is followed by a ban from chat. In order to argue your ban, you can contact the moderator who performed the action.