Acilia is a large and bulky woman. She has dark colored lipstick, and dark colored hair. She is seen with a jolly smile, and sports an armored helmet.
Unlike most of the citizens of Dressrosa, Acilia does not scorn Rebecca for her heritage as King Riku's granddaughter. Acilia also advised her to have courage if she wished to win the Mera Mera no Mi.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Acilia has an extremely high level of strength as in the anime, she could set Rebecca free from Logan's grip by striking his arm once, and with her shield, she could defend against his extremely powerful punches despite Logan's massive physical strength.
Weapons And EquipmentEdit
Acilia was seen wielding an axe and is highly skilled in using it as she defeated multiple powerful competitors in a few attacks. She carries a shield she uses to fend off attacks from her enemies. She was able to block several attacks from Rolling Logan in the anime.
Later, during the Block D round, Acilia and Rebecca partnered up and fought side by side. Acilia said that she wanted to make sure Rebecca reached the next round.
When twenty fighters remained, Cavendish's alter-ego Hakuba suddenly surfaced and proceeded to strike down all the remaining fighters in Block D. Acilia fell victim to his attack and laid defeated on the arena floor.
Anime and Manga DifferencesEdit
- In the manga, Acilia was defeated by Hakuba at the end of Block D. In the anime, she was defeated by Suleiman while protecting Rebecca.
- Acilia vs. Corrida Colosseum Block D gladiators (except Rebecca)
- A gladiatrix was the female counterpart to the male gladiator. There is a record of a gladiatrix named "Achillia".
- Acilia is left-handed, as she is seen holding her axe with her left hand.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 71 Chapter 706 (p. 11) and Episode 654, Acilia is introduced.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 71 Chapter 706 and Episode 636, Acilia's name is romanized.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 73 Chapter 731 (p. 15) and Episode 657.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 657.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 74 Chapter 734 (p. 4) and Episode 666.