This page lists all animal species encountered in the Water 7 Saga.
- 1 South Blue
- 2 Grand Line
- 3 Long Ring Long Land
- 4 Water 7
- 5 Filler
- 6 References
- 7 Site Navigation
Super Sparrows (超スズメ Chō Suzume?) are birds that are originally from South Blue. They are gigantic sparrows who can fly very fast. They feed on Super Worms (超ミミズ Chō Mimizu?), Super Lamp Anglerfish (超チンアンコウ Chō Chin Ankō?), Super Sharks (超ザメ Chō Zame?) and more. Chuchun is one of these sparrows.
The Sea Monkeys (シーモンキー Shī Monkī?) are sea creatures resembling monkeys. Found after returning from Skypiea and before arriving at Long Ring Long Land island, they have powerful flippers that can cause tidal waves. The Fanged Toad Pirates' ship sank due to the waves they created.
Long Ring Long Land
The bear has a long body, and white fur. It can sometimes be mistaken for a man.
The fox has a long body, and tan fur with black spots.
The stork has a long white body, with an orange beak.
The various species of Bulls (ブル Buru?) in Water 7 closely resemble a mythical creature called the hippocamp, which was literally a horse with the tail of a fish. The hippocamps were the creatures that pulled the Roman sea god Neptune's (and his Greek counterpart Poseidon's) chariot across the water.
Yagara Bulls (ヤガラブル Yagaraburu?) are horse-like and are the main mode of transportation in Water 7. They are used for carrying light cargo across the water to desired destinations, sightseeing, or simply everyday travel. It costs 2,000 to rent two yagara bulls.
King Bulls (キングブル Kinguburu?) are giant versions of yagara bulls and are used for carrying heavy or large loads. Sodom and Gomorrah, two king bulls owned by the Franky Family, are examples of this species. They were noted to be of a high grade, suggesting there are quality differences between king bulls. Their strength and size are comparable to giants.
In the anime, Tatsu, the Seahorse Dragon, is the main villain who has the power to manipulate minds and memories and also has the power to cast illusions from the memories he gathers. He somehow manipulated the mind of a young boy named Noko who has the power of the Nemu Nemu no Mi (Video Game only) that helps him to erase the memories of its victim faster.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 33 Chapter 306 and Episode 208.
- SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 34 (p. 50), Oda describes the Super Sparrow's diet.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 32 Chapter 304 and Episode 207.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 33 Chapter 306 and Episode 209, Monda joins the Davy Back Fight.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 32 Chapter 305 and Episode 207.
- One Piece Yellow: Grand Elements (p. 257).
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 34 Chapter 322 and Episode 228.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 34 Chapter 323 and Episode 229.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 34 Chapter 324 and Episode 230.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 38 Chapter 366 and Episode 256.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 40 Chapter 378 and Episode 266, the King Bulls take on the Giants Oimo and Kaashi.
- One Piece Anime — Episodes 220–224.