Ann is a young girl with short light blue hair topped by a pink clip, and light blue eyes. She is wearing a white shirt with short sleeves and aqua green stripes and a light blue skirt with white lines.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Ann is strong enough to survive the trials of the sailing and was able to escape with Balloon's help from Spiel's rampage.
With Luffy's help, both she and Balloon were freed.
Ann - Development towards NamiEdit
She was Oda's second attempt at a Nami-like character and, unlike Silk, there were no signs that Oda had any intention to make Ann join in Luffy's adventures. Her background was farther from Nami's than Silk's, with no mention of parentage at all. Once again, Ann's hometown was the target of pirates—however, unlike Silk and Nami, she was the only person left alive.
Personality wise, she has Nami's hot temper and impatience for Luffy and was constantly complaining about his actions. This was brought out further by Luffy displaying more stupidity in Romance V.2 than in the final version.
- Portgas D. Rouge stated that if Portgas D. Ace been born as a girl, "she" would have been named "Ann".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Romance Dawn, Version 2 (p. 6), Ann is introduced.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Romance Dawn, Version 2 (p. 6, 9, 10, 18, 19, 26), Ann is irritated by Luffy.
- ↑ Romance Dawn, Version 2 (p. 22-26), Ann fighting Spiel's men.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Romance Dawn, Version 2 (p. 7-8, 37), Ann talks about her and Balloon's past.
- ↑ Romance Dawn, Version 2 (p. 42-45), Ann and Luffy part ways.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 56 Chapter 551 (p. 6) and Episode 460, Rouge talks about her child's name.