The Sorcery Clima-Tact is now a short, orange staff with white striped parallel lines and orange round knob on each side. The knobs on its ends can stretch so it can grow in length from either side, depending on the amount of pressure applied to the center.
The Sorcery Clima-Tact upgraded with the Grow Up ability of Usopp's Pop Greens. Nami asked Usopp to upgrade her Sorcery Clima-Tact upon reuniting with him on Sabaody Archipelago after the two years she spent studying on Weatheria, incorporating the new technology and knowledge she gained there to create it and was completed by the time they reunited again in Zou.
Both Usopp and Franky used the knowledge they gained during the two years of training to incorporate most of the Weatherian technology that Nami gave to Usopp in order to make a lighter, more compatible weapon for Nami. It still has all the functions of the previous Clima-Tact, which includes Dials and the like. Usopp worked on upgrading the Clima-Tact during the trip between Punk Hazard and Dressrosa.
Unlike her original wooden staff or the previous Clima-Tact models, it does not need to be carried around in three separate parts due to its ability to extend and contract, thus negating the need for Nami to assemble the parts together or separate them. The staff can also expand fast enough to deliver a rather effective jab to an opponent, as shown when Nami fought Charlotte Brûlée.
- Grow Up (
成長Gurōappu?, literally meaning "Grow to Adulthood"): By incorporating the growth abilities of the Pop Green into the second model, similar to his own Kuro Kabuto, Usopp designed the new Sorcery Clima-Tact to also change size. Whenever Nami squeezes the handle she can extend the size of the staff, where the new length is determined by the amount of pressure that is applied. Nami's first usage of this move as an actual method of offense was against Charlotte Brûlée, as an escape measure after the latter had Nami captured in her arms.
- Weather Egg (
天候の卵Wezā Eggu?): Nami launches a large egg, which hatches to reveal a particular kind of weather.
- Rain Tempo (レイン テンポ Rein Tenpo?): After the egg hatches and releases dark clouds, Nami calls down rain, affecting the temperature and humidity and creating fog and mist. This was first used in order to escape from the Big Mom Pirates.
- Rain Spark (レイン スパーク Rein Supāku?): After the egg hatches and releases dark clouds, Nami calls down a heavy outpouring of rain. This was first used in order to soften Cracker's Biscuit Soldiers.
- Thunderbolt Tempo (サンダーボルト テンポ Sandāboruto Tenpo?): Within seconds, Nami twirls her Clima-Tact to form a large thundercloud, and then swings it down, for a powerful bolt of lightning to strike down her opponent(s). It seems to require no additional preparation unlike her previous Thunderbolt Tempos. This technique was first used to electrocute Charlotte Brûlée. 
- Zeus: Towards the end of the Whole Cake Island Arc, Nami captured and persuaded Big Mom's thundercloud homie, Zeus into becoming her servant. It now lives inside the Clima-Tact, adding its immense weather-based powers to the weapon's already existing weather-based capabilities.
- Zeus Breeze Tempo (ゼウスブリーズテンポ Zeusu Burīzu Tenpo?): This move requires Linlin's special Homie, Zeus. Nami feeds Zeus several Black Balls and a Weather Egg with a thunder cloud inside, causing it to grow to a massive size, before maneuvering her Clima-Tact to manipulate them from within Zeus (even against its will), to strike her target with a large lightning attack comprised of both her own and Zeus's full abilities. It was first used against the pursuing Big Mom Pirates, including the captain herself, during the Sanji Retrieval Team's escape from Whole Cake Island after the Tea Party/Wedding of Sanji and Charlotte Pudding. It was strong enough for Charlotte Perospero, a high-ranking member of the Big Mom Pirates, to believe that it was the Emperor who used this attack.
- Ninpo: Raitei (忍法 雷霆 Ninpō Raitei?, Meaning "Ninja Art: Thunderbolt"): After summoning Zeus and feeding him a Weather Egg, Nami swings her Clima-Tact downward with Zeus following the movement and striking her target and surrounding area with a massive electric discharge. It was first used against Kurozumi Orochi. It is called "Ninpo: Lightning Blast" in the Viz translation.
- Dark Cloud Tempo (
黒雲゠テンポ Dāku Kuraudo Tenpo?): Just like with the previous Clima-Tact, Nami forms a small, condensed, electrically-charged cloud, behind her opponent. This was seen used against Ulti.
- Thunder Lance Tempo (
雷光槍゠テンポ Sandā Ransu Tenpo?, literally meaning "Lightning Spear Tempo"): One of Nami's most powerful moves. Using a cloud previously formed with Dark Cloud Tempo, Nami, using this upgraded version of the technique, creates a lightning bolt going directly from the cloud to her Sorcery Clima-Tact. Just like the previous version, any opponent in the path of the lightning bolt, would be pierced by the bolt like a lance and given extreme electrical damage to their body. This upgraded version of the technique was seen being used against Ulti, as it now has enough power to briefly immobilize the Tobiroppo member, while in her Ancient Zoan form, in just one blow.
- Thunder Lance Tempo (
- Tornado Tempo (トルネード゠テンポ Torunēdo Tenpo?): An upgraded version of the original Tornado Tempo. It is now activated by spinning orbs at the end of the Clima-Tact and shoots out a powerful, swirling gust of wind much like an actual tornado. It was first seen used against Ulti, who was able to avoid it due to her speed; However, other Beasts Pirates were caught in the attack and blasted away. Before being used in the manga, Nami demonstrated this technique in a non-canon anime scene against Orochi's forces while trying to escape the execution site.
- Mirage Tempo: Fata Morgana (
蜃気楼゠テンポ 幻想妖精Mirāju Tenpo: Fata Morugana?, literally meaning "Mirage Tempo: Illusion Fairy"): Nami has been shown using an upgraded variation of this technique, allowing her to form multiple illusions of herself and disappear completely. This was first used in the anime to elude the Marines.
- Ninpo: Ectoplasm Thunder (忍法 エクトプラズム·サンダー Ninpō: Ekutopurazumu Sandā?): A combo between Nami and Carrot. Nami electrifies an opponent with Black Ball: Raiun Rod while Carrot electrifies another with Eleclaw, and the combined electricity then creates a massive electrical discharge. This was first used to defeat a group of Homies.
- The design for the second model of the staff in regard to its appearance and extension abilities are possibly a homage to Ruyi Jingu Bang, the magic staff wielded by Sun Wukong from the classic Chinese tale Journey to the West.
- According to the tale, Sun Wukong also rode on a magic cloud, reminiscent of Zeus.