Bacca is described as a man with long black hair and wearing an elliptical pirate hat. His crazed evil nature is clearly visible on his face.
Bacca is a cruel and selfish pirate who will do anything to get what he wants. In his own view however, he has never done anything wrong as he simply does what he wants to do and he declares this his creed of 'freedom'.
He was a troublemaker even as a young boy and has committed many crimes. He shows no hesitation in destroying his own hometown and in killing the townspeople so long as he can get what he wants. He also shows no remorse in hurting his own father.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Bacca is a skilled and strong fighter. He twice knocked Wolf out with a single blow whereas Law and group had never been able to defeat Wolf in even a four to one fight. His movements are not very fast but his reactions and strategizing are. Though Law is faster, he manages to dodge his attacks and strike him. He also pulls a feint and succeeds in breaking Law's blade with his ability.
Bacca's weapon of choice is a mace and he wields one in each hand expertly.
- Further information: Dero Dero no Mi
One Piece novel LawEdit
|This is an empty section. Please help the wiki by adding information to it.|
- He is called Artur Bacca upon his introduction in chapter 3 but is called Carlos Bacca in chapter 4 of novel Law.
- His name may have come from the Columbian football player Carlos Arturo Bacca Ahumada.
- He is called Bacca by his father Wolf and this might be his given name.
- His ability and its effects, his weapon being a mace, his creed of freedom as well as his name seem to be a reference to Bacchus, the Roman God of wine, intoxication and liberation. The name of his Devil Fruit ability, Dero Dero is a mimetic that is most commonly used to refer to an intoxicated person and likens the state of drunken stupor of a person to the nature of liquids.