This island is known to have huge rocks that face up in different directions called Banana Rock. It was situated near the town where the Ace vs. Blackbeard fight occurred. It was destroyed during the battle.
There was an unnamed town on the island where Ace finally encountered Blackbeard after his long search. The town had an old Wild West theme. It was destroyed by Blackbeard when he decided to show off his Yami Yami no Mi powers to Ace.
Post-Enies Lobby ArcEdit
Portgas D. Ace eventually found Blackbeard, and a huge fight soon ensued. The citizens evacuated to the outskirts of the island and could only watch as their town was destroyed. Blackbeard showed Ace the powers he was given by the Yami Yami no Mi. The island is where Ace was defeated, and then soon handed over to the Marines. The island's fate is unknown, but the incident was later referred to as the Duel at Banaro Island.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 45 Chapter 434 (p. 18-19) and Episode 325 .
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 46 Chapter 441 (p. 17) and Episode 325 , Banana Rock is named.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 46 Chapter 441 and Episode 325 .
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 45 Chapter 440 and Episode 325 .
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 49 Chapter 474 (p. 12) and Episode 369 .
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 46 Chapter 441 (p. 19) and Episode 325 .