|Diez Barrels †||Dory ‡|
The crew possessed enough strength to somehow acquire the Ope Ope no Mi, but not wishing to use its power (apparently not knowing its ultimate ability to grant eternal life), they intended to sell it for 5,000,000,000. They were not strong enough to overcome Doflamingo and his Birdcage, leaving them at the complete mercy of the mighty broker, but some years later, one of the members, Dory started his own pirate crew and became a Super Rookie of the Worst Generation. Dory was noted to be the strongest member of the crew, but weak in fortitude, and the only one lucky enough to escape.
The crew's members first appeared on Minion Island, where their captain Barrels made a deal with the Marines over the Ope Ope no Mi, but were then intruded by Donquixote Rosinante who stole the Devil Fruit.
- The captain, Diez Barrels' surname means "ten" in Spanish, otherwise written as "X" in Roman numerals, and Dory is later known as X Drake (with the "X" pronounced similar to "Diez" in Japanese). This is most likely a family name, as the two are father and son.
- Both known members of the crew - X Drake and Diez Barrels respectively - were known to be former Marines before they left to piracy.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 77 Chapter 765 and Episode 704, The Barrels Pirates make their debut.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 77 Chapter 767 (p. 4), An information box shows the "Barrels Pirates' Hideout".
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 77 Chapter 765 (p. 12-17), Rosinante attacks the Barrels Pirates for the Ope Ope no Mi.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 77 Chapter 766 (p. 14-17), Doflamingo forces the Barrels Pirates to kill each other.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 77 Chapter 767 (p. 3-5), Dory escapes alone while Doflamingo kills Barrels.