- "Bijo" is short for "Bijon" (ビジョン?), the Japanese pronunciation of "vision".
The Bijo Bijo no Mi is a light green fruit resembling bananas, with leaves shrouding its top. In the center of it is a large, glowing yellow orb.
Strengths and WeaknessesEdit
The user can use this fruit to trick their opponents by creating phantoms of objects or other people. the phantoms created by the fruit's abilities can also interact with their environment like the pictures they are imitating, as seen when Ann's phantom of Vinsmoke Reiju removed marionette poison gas from those being controlled by Caesar Clown. The only weakness of this fruit is that if the user is being manipulated, the phantoms can be created against their will. The user also has to touch a picture for the power to work. Other than that, the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses still apply.
Ann uses the Bijo Bijo no Mi in her concerts and when she announces at events. However, when she was taken hostage by Buggy, her abilities were used to trick the Straw Hat Pirates. She has also used her abilities to help the Straw Hat crew, both against Caesar Clown and the Marines.
Ann has created phantoms of the following objects and people:
- A large bushel of flowers
- Kung-Fu Dugongs
- Boa Hancock
- Trafalgar D. Water Law
- Dracule Mihawk
- Emporio Ivankov
- Portgas D. Ace
- Vinsmoke Reiju
- Dragon Number Thirteen
- This fruit is similar to the Mira Mira no Mi as the user can create illusions of other people.
- This fruit is similar to Kanjuro's unnamed Devil Fruit as they both grant the ability to animate images.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 One Piece Live Attraction 3: Phantom, the Bijo Bijo no Mi is introduced and explained by Parrot DJ.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 One Piece Movie 14, Ann uses her abilities to help the Worst Generation escape from the Marines.
- ↑ 
- ↑ One Piece Magazine Vol.7
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 One Piece Live Attraction: Marionette, Ann creates a phantom of Reiju to help the Straw Hat Pirates.