Biscuits Island is one of 34 islands surrounding Whole Cake Island as part of the Big Mom Pirates' main territory known as Totto Land. It is run by Charlotte Cracker, the Minister of Biscuit (ビスケット大臣 Bisuketto Daijin?). It is the fifth island of the Charlotte Family siblings' secret route to Whole Cake Island.
Less than 62 years ago, Biscuits Island became part of the Big Mom Pirates territory also known as "Totto Land", and its appearance was changed to its current look using Charlotte Linlin and Streusen's Devil Fruits (the Soru Soru no Mi and Kuku Kuku no Mi respectively).
Four Emperors Saga
Whole Cake Island Arc
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 83 Chapter 828 (p. 10) and Episode 787, Charlotte Pudding reveals the Charlotte siblings' secret route to Whole Cake Island.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 82 Chapter 827 (p. 5) and Episode 785, Pekoms explains Totto Land to the Sanji Retrieval Team.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 83 Chapter 835 (p. 19) and Episode 797, Cracker's infobox reveals that he is the Minster of Biscuit.
- One Piece Magazine Vol.5 (p. 134)
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 86 Chapter 868 (p. 8-11) and Episode 838, Streusen and Linlin begin their takeover of the archipelago.