Bishamon is a large man with olive skin and light green hair. He wears a purple oni mask, a blue kimono, and an orange scarf.
Abilities and Powers
Bishamon is trained to be capable of moving around silently, as the group snuck up on Robin without her detecting them.
Wano Country Arc
While Robin was sneaking around Orochi Castle, Bishamon and the rest of the Orochi Oniwabanshu silently appeared behind her. The group surrounded Robin, but Bishamon was shocked when her clone dissipated after being attacked.
After Shimotsuki Yasuie's execution, the Orochi Oniwabanshu arrived to help fight off the Straw Hat Pirates. Bishamon was frightened by Brook's spirit. He, Fujin, and Raijin then surrounded Kozuki Hiyori. Bishamon grabbed her, but she was freed by Roronoa Zoro.
- Bishamonten (毘沙門天?) or Bishamon (毘沙門?) is the Japanese name for Vaiśravaṇa, one of the Four Heavenly Kings in Buddhism. He's also a god of war, guardian of holy Buddhist sites, and one of the Seven Lucky Gods in Japanese folklore.
- In a flashback of the Legendary Hour, the Orochi Oniwabanshu from twenty years ago were seen and a ninja with a similar build, hair style, and outfit to Bishamon is shown alongside Fukurokuju, Hanzo, and Daikoku. However, he was not wearing a mask and so it is yet to be confirmed if this is Bishamon.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 92 Chapter 931 (p. 12-13) and Episode 925, Bishamon debut.
- One Piece Anime — Episode 926, Bishamon is named in the credits.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 93 Chapter 932 (p. 3-5) and Episode 926, The Orochi Oniwabanshu surrounds Robin and attacks, revealing that she was actually a clone.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 94 Chapter 945 (p. 7), The Orochi Oniwabanshu arrives to Yasuie's execution site.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 94 Chapter 945 (p. 10), The Orochi Oniwabanshu tries to capture Hiyori.