His personality is typical to that of a scared timid child. He seems to like the Straw Hats, as he went with them to get out of the Biscuits Room. However, when he suffered from the drug's withdrawal symptoms, he turned hostile.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Due to his size, he is stronger than normal children. Other than that he has no known abilities.
Punk Hazard ArcEdit
He was first seen explaining to Nami and Chopper about how he and the other children ended up on Punk Hazard. He told them that they were sick and that it would take a year for their disease to be cured. Later, due to the drug's side effects, he suffered from withdrawal symptoms, and grew desperate for the drug. He was seen chasing after Mocha, attempting to forcibly take the candy from her.
Eventually, when Mocha swallowed all of the candy and suffered a severe overdose, the children started to question why would the candy cause such pain, leaving them vulnerable to Chopper administrating a sedative. After Caesar's defeat, Trafalgar Law used his Ope Ope no Mi powers to remove all of the NHC10 and other harmful substances Caesar implanted in the children, and used the SAD Tanker to send the children home, with the intent on having Vegapunk help them return to their normal sizes.
While traveling with the G-5 Marines, Tashigi informed the children that they will see Dr. Vegapunk in a few days.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 67 Chapter 658 (p. 6) and Episode 583, Biyo is first seen.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 69 Chapter 688 (p. 5) and Episode 614, Mocha calls out Biyo's name while wrestling with him and Konbu for the candies.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 67 Chapter 665 and Episode 591, the children suffer withdrawal symptoms due to NHC10 addiction.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 67 Chapter 660 and Episode 585.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 70 Chapter 696 and Episode 622.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 79 Chapter 793.