Blenheim is a huge, muscular man who is not much smaller than Whitebeard. He has a dark ponytailed hairstyle and gray beard. He wears a gray vest and a purple silhouette of Whitebeard's Jolly Roger can be seen tattooed on both of his deltoids, right over two pairs of yellow armbands he wears. He has loose grayish pants tucked inside standard boots, and he carried a sword befitting his size at one point.
Twenty-years before the start of the series, Blenheim wore the same kind of outfit but had a black beard.
Abilities and PowersEdit
As the commander of the 9th division of the Whitebeard Pirates, Blenheim has authority over the lower-ranking subordinates. Other than that his actual fighting skills are yet to be seen. However, he was called by some of his subordinates to carry a frozen and unconscious Diamond Jozu back to the escape ship likely due to his great strength and huge size.
Near the start of the battle, Blenheim was seen carrying a huge sword, and it might be assumed that he's proficient in wielding it, especially due to his size. Twenty-years before the series started, during the meeting of Whitebeard and Golden Lion Shiki, he already had this sword.
Summit War SagaEdit
Blenheim was first seen along with the rest of the Whitebeard Pirates attacking Marineford in their attempt to save Portgas D. Ace from execution. He and the other commanders managed to make it through the "Encircling Wall" and into the plaza. After Ace has been rescued by Monkey D. Luffy and Whitebeard ordered the crew to retreat to the New World, Blenheim was asked by some other Whitebeard Pirates members to help lift an unconscious and frozen Jozu.
While carrying Jozu to safety, Blenheim witnessed Admiral Akainu successfully impaling Ace. He was seen crying when Admiral Akainu killed Ace and later appeared along side his fellow Whitebeard division commanders fought Akainu. While that battle was never shown, he appears to be unharmed later on. Upon the arrival of Shanks and Sengoku calling the war to a close, he and the rest of Whitebeard's crew left.
He, along with the rest of the crew, attended the funeral of Whitebeard and Ace at an undisclosed location somewhere in the New World.
During the TimeskipEdit
One year after the war at Marineford, the remnants of the Whitebeard Pirates fought against the Blackbeard Pirates but ultimately lost. They went into hiding and have not been seen since their defeat.
- Whitebeard Pirates and their subordinate crews vs. the Marines and Shichibukai
- Whitebeard Pirates (under Marco) vs. Blackbeard Pirates (unseen, during timeskip)
- "Blenheim" is also the name of several ships of the British Royal Navy, which were named after the Battle of Blenheim.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 57 Chapter 553 and Episode 461, Blenheim makes his debut.
- ↑ One Piece Blue Deep: Characters World (p. 155), Blenheim's birthday is given
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 58 Chapter 573 and Episode 482, Some Whitebeard Pirates ask Blenheim to help carry Jozu out of the battlefield.
- ↑ SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 58, The names of the 16 division commanders revealed.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 0 Chapter 0 and Episode 0, Blenheim is seen on the Moby Dick when Shiki was visiting.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 82 Chapter 820.