- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown, or show additional information. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
The Blood Batako (ブラッドバタコ号 Buraddo Batako-gō?) was a simple pirate ship with a red skull figurehead with teeth aligned similarly to its captain, three masts, two anchors on the front and side mounted cannons. The ship was incinerated when the fire they created ran rampant, cutting off their last chance of escape.
When Ace and Sabo stole money from one of the crew members of the Bluejam Pirates, Porchemy immediately set off to find the two children. Instead, he found Luffy (who just found out about the stolen treasure), who was refusing to tell the pirate where the treasure was hidden. Ace and Sabo then defeated Porchemy to save Luffy. Porchemy was subsequently executed by his captain, Bluejam, for being pathetic.
Bluejam and the remainder of his crew were hired by Sabo's father to find his son, and they did so by locating the trio of children. Bluejam was ordered to kill Ace and Luffy, to ensure they will never influence Sabo again. However, the pirate captain instead incited the two into his crew, having them load explosives and gasoline into the Gray Terminal; the Bluejam Pirates have been hired by the Nobles of the Goa kingdom to destroy the trash-filled area to make a good impression for the incoming World Nobles, and that the pirates would become Nobles if they assisted in this cleaning up. However, after leaving Ace and Luffy to die in the flames, the Bluejam Pirates were left locked out of the Great Gates, having been used by the Nobles to do their dirty work, and then as scapegoats, left to burn to death in the inferno.
The crew attempted to force Ace and Luffy to reveal the location of their stolen goods so they can die with it, but were knocked out by Ace's sudden burst of Haki, and when Bluejam attempted to kill him, he was intercepted by Curly Dadan, foster mother of the boys. Ace and Dadan fought against Bluejam and defeated him, while Luffy was taken away by Dogra and Magra. As the crew had no place to run, and were rendered unconscious, they were presumably burned to death.
- The name of the Bluejam Pirates' ship, Blood Batako, is likely a reference to the Anpanman character Batako-san, who is the assistant of Uncle Jam.
- They have the lowest known group bounty so far.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 59 Chapter 583 and Episode 494, The Bluejam Pirates are introduced.
- Bluejam - 14,300,000
Porchemy - 3,400,000
- Vivre Card - One Piece Visual Dictionary (Card #0661).
- Vivre Card - One Piece Visual Dictionary (Card #0660).
- Vivre Card - One Piece Visual Dictionary (Card #661), The name of Bluejam's ship is revealed.
|Porchemy †||????? *||????? *||????? *|