CP0, more properly known as Cipher Pol Aigis Zero (サイファーポール"イージス"ゼロ Saifā Pōru Ījisu Zero?) is the strongest intelligence organization among Cipher Pol. They first appeared on Dressrosa near the bridge to Green Bit.
Due to their actions and role, they are major antagonists during the Levely Arc, the secondary antagonist group of the Wano Country Arc, and one of the central antagonist groups of the Four Emperors Saga.
- The shortest one wears a white bowler hat, a dark purple and blue polka dotted scarf, a white long coat, and what looks like a dark blue, light yellow-gold, red award ribbon on his blazer. He wears his tie loosely. He has a flat face with a thin mustache and beard, a scar under his light-colored right eye, and markings under his pure black left eye. What appears to be a mask seems more likely to be white make-up, as his mouth was moving while he addressed the people.
- The one of middle height wears a vertically striped red and white hat and a white coat with a frilly rim. Their mask has a light yellow flowery beard, a thin dark blue smile, all white-colored eyes, and two blue vertical lines going down the right side.
- The tallest one has a brush-like, slightly muted, periwinkle blue-colored beard. He wears a white long robe and a white beaded necklace with a light blue bead in the middle. His mask is a dark red angry looking with thick and almost dreadlock-like, flat pure black-colored hair. He later appears in Heart of Gold.
- A fourth unnamed agent was seen in Wano Country discussing the trading terms with the shogun, Kurozumi Orochi, along with two who were seen in Dressrosa (the agents wearing white masks). The agent seems to be taller than the other agents though they were only seen sitting down. The agent has a light colored mask with round eyes and a cylinder mouth that sticks out, a high hat, and a long holding stick that the agent grasps with both hands in front of themselves. Like most CP0 members, the agent wears a white suit and cape.
CP0 is the strongest of all Cipher Pol units, even surpassing the assassination specialists of CP9. It is said that nothing good can come from this group's presence as stated by Robin. They work directly under the command of the World Nobles.
CP0 is in possession of at least one battleship, which was used to transport three of the agents to Dressrosa. The ship features the words "AIGIS" and "CP0" painted on the sails alongside the World Government insignia. The organization also summoned an entire fleet of ships in their mission to take over Wano Country, but it is unknown whether all of these ships belong directly to CP0.
When word of Donquixote Doflamingo's supposed abdication of his throne and Warlord of the Sea position reached the citizens of Dressrosa, Doflamingo called CP0 to come and clear up the confusion. When they arrived, they told the people that the article printed in the newspaper was a mistake. They went on to explain that a new, amended report would be released at 3 p.m. that day. Finally, they asked the citizens not to discuss the rumors until the truth was released and to conduct usual activities as if nothing had happened.
Doflamingo revealed to Law that he was granted authority to command CP0 because he holds secret information about Mary Geoise's "national treasure", which will shake the world if its existence is revealed to the public.
Spandam, Kaku, Rob Lucci, and Hattori arrived there days later. They received a message telling them that all weapons from the underground port were taken. They suspected the Revolutionary Army to be behind the incident.
Four Emperors Saga
Heart of Gold
While escorting Myskina Olga, the red mask wearing member was interrogating her about the Pure Gold. When the Treasure Pirates attacked, he tried to take Olga to safety, but his way was blocked by Mad Treasure. The two engaged in battle, which allowed Olga to escape. Treasure then knocked out the CP0 member before chasing after her.
One Piece Film: Gold
Spandam came to Gran Tesoro, where he received a magnificent payment from Gild Tesoro in order to bring his forces to Gran Tesoro and help Tesoro's crew deal with the Straw Hat Pirates. Lucci reported to Sakazuki about Marine involvement in Gran Tesoro. Sakazuki was angry that they were helping a pirate, but Lucci replied that the Marines had their own motives.
The next night, as the Straw Hats and the citizens of Gran Tesoro were battling Tesoro's crew, Spandam prepared to finish Luffy off, but Rikka blocked Spandam's strike, giving Luffy enough time to free himself and punch Spandam, defeating him. Lucci and a Marine fleet attacked Gran Tesoro, intending to destroy it despite the call for help from the World Nobles on board as well as the innocent people. However, Sabo suddenly appeared and stopped the bombardment. Lucci then turned into his leopard hybrid form, and the two clashed. The two battled until Gild Tesoro's defeated body fell in between them, and Lucci took his leave from the battle.
Concludes non-canon section.
Whole Cake Island Arc
When Du Feld attempted to steal the Tamatebako, Stussy confronted him and questioned him of his intentions. Surprised by her sudden appearance, he fell down to where the Tamatebako had fallen to earlier. As he was about to open the chest, Stussy shot him down with a Tobu Shigan. Stussy stated that the World Government would have better use of the item before telling an eavesdropping Morgans to fabricate a story with Du Feld as the culprit of its theft. Morgans begrudgingly complied but demanded to see the contents of the Tamatebako first. She agreed, but Du Feld's unconscious body knocked over the chest, sending it to the base of the Whole Cake Chateau. The Tamatebako, which held a bomb, detonated and the explosion caused the Whole Cake Chateau to collapse. As the chateau toppled, Stussy managed to avoid harm using Geppo.
As the Big Mom Pirates chased the Straw Hats throughout Totto Land, Stussy waited with Morgans near Charlotte Mont-d'Or's operating center. She then informed them about the Tamatebako being the cause of the explosion and heard their plan of vengeance, before leaving with Morgans. Aboard Morgans' balloon, she talked about Morgans' support of Monkey D. Luffy and his prediction regarding the Worst Generation.
The day before the Levely began, Charlos tried to take Princess Shirahoshi as his pet. When Leo and Sai tried to save her, they were blocked by Lucci's team. When Neptune prepared to attack Charlos despite the threat of striking a World Noble, Charlos ordered Lucci to kill him. However, Donquixote Mjosgard arrived and knocked out Charlos, defusing the event, and ordered the release of Shirahoshi.
One Piece: Stampede
Rob Lucci infiltrated the Pirates Festival on Delta Island in order to retrieve the Pirate King's treasure, an Eternal Pose to Laugh Tale. After Douglas Bullet devastates the island with his ability, he reveals that he currently possesses it. When Luffy, along with Trafalgar D. Water Law, Boa Hancock, Buggy, Sabo and Smoker challenged Bullet's colossus, Lucci was observing at a distance, even helping out once. When Bullet was finally exposed, Lucci attempted to use this opportunity to seize the treasure but he was stopped by Sanji. After Luffy got the treasure, he attempted to ambush the Straw Hat captain, however Luffy unhesitatingly destroyed the Eternal Pose right in front of his eyes, before Law used his ability to help the pirates escape. In the aftermath, Lucci was seen alongside other agents, taking a call on a Den Den Mushi.
Concludes non-canon section.
Wano Country Arc
With Doflamingo's defeat and arrest, the World Government was having a hard time acquiring more weapons that originated from Wano Country through their primary intermediate. As a result, CP0 agents went directly to Wano to negotiate with Shogun Kurozumi Orochi. Orochi accepted their payment in the form of warships, but informed them that if another trade were to happen, Vegapunk would be required as payment. The agents found the request to be an impossibility and in response, Orochi shot one of the members (who was not injured by any more than a simple recoil) and mocked them that he had Kaidou backing him, and therefore was not afraid of the World Nobles nor the Marines.
The CP0 agents were later invited to Onigashima on Orochi's behalf for the Fire Festival. During the raid led by the Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance, the agents lamented on Orochi's death and analyzed the state of the conflict. With the assistance of a human Mary, they used a Go board to illustrate the forces of the two sides.
Later, the leader thought back to when Kaidou had been captured by the Marines and how Dr. Vegapunk experimented on his Lineage Factor, thus creating an artificial Devil Fruit. The World Government wanted him to give the fruit to them, but Vegapunk considered it a failure and refused, leaving it on Punk Hazard. One of the other agents asked why he was bringing this up now since Punk Hazard was destroyed, but the leader said that he hoped the fruit was destroyed as well despite the G-5 reporting that one facility was still operational.
Later the CP0 spokesman questions why they refuse to surrender based on the defeat of Monkey D. Luffy, then he is informed of the current situation, where he is informed that 3,000 of his soldiers are incapacitated, indicating that the difference in forces is 24,000 against 3,000 and that the Pleasures and Waiters rebelled against Queen changing sides approximately 4,000 soldiers and that the battle had turned into a 20,000 against 7,000.
When the Mary expressed her confusion after Tama activated her Kibi Kibi no Mi ability, the CP0 agent was puzzled by her reaction, until he learned about the betrayal. The agents rearranged the Go board as the numbers on the alliance's side had risen to 9,000 while the Beasts Pirates fell to 16,000. They then started talking about ensuring Who's-Who's death, as he was a former Government agent who was imprisoned for a failure before escaping. Though one of them considered leaving him alone as he was not a big security threat due to having outdated information, the others denied this as they believed his betrayal going unpunished would set a bad precedent. However, they did not think his chances of living were high as the Tobiroppo was facing the former Warlord, Jinbe.
The CP0 agent then received a call via Den Den Mushi from Rob Lucci, who told him that the World Government is planning on annexing Wano Country under their direct control if Kaidou loses. Lucci also told him that they plan on capturing Nico Robin.
- The "Aigis" in "Cipher Pol Aigis Zero" may be derived from the Aegis, a mythological shield associated with Zeus and Athena shown as a short goatskin cloak. Athena's aegis is usually shown with a border of snakes and with the head of Medusa in the center. It is more an emblem of protection and power than an actual military shield.
- The three unidentified CP agents who met Carmel wear white outfits and tribal masks, features they share with most of other CP0 agents, although they are not confirmed as members of it.
- Stussy and Kaku are the only CP0 agents to not wear any mask so far.
- CP0 is written as "CP AISIS 0" in One Piece Volume 777.
- Two of the unnamed members (the agents wearing the bowler hat and the red mask) are voiced by Katsumi Suzuki.