Chapter 115 is titled "Adventure in Little Garden".
Diary of Koby-Meppo Vol. 27: "Special Training During Valuable Sleeping Time!!".
Vivi begins to appreciate life on board the Going Merry and the carefree lifestyle of her new friends. She has reservations as she constantly warns them to not underestimate the dangers that await them on the Grand Line.
After a calm journey, they finally arrive at Little Garden island which Miss All Sunday warned them about. It appears to be made of a weird tropical forest and is inhabited by even stranger animals. Nami is not eager to leave the boat as their log pose resets but the rest of the crew has an opposing opinion. Luffy craves adventure and decides to set out to explore. Much to Nami's surprise, Vivi decides to accompany Luffy in order to be distracted from her worries. She drags along a not-so-willing Karoo.
After they depart, Sanji asks Zoro to go on a hunt in order to retrieve more food as they are running low. Zoro, who is not so pleased to work on Sanji's orders, replies with a nasty comment that he'd get something bigger than Sanji anyways. Sanji refuses to lose face in front of Nami and challenges Zoro to a hunt contest—to see who can bring back the largest weight in food for the crew.
Luffy and Vivi discover weird animals and they realize Little Garden is, in fact, a prehistoric island which has stayed evolutionary-wise at the dinosaur era.
- It is mentioned that Usopp will build a fishing pole.
- This is the first time Little Garden appears.
- Zoro and Sanji start a competition to see who can hunt the larger animal.
- The crew see dinosaurs for the first time. The first appears to be an Archaeopteryx, second an Ammonite, and third a Brontosaurus.
- The crew encounters a giant (shadowed) for the first time.
- This is the first chapter in the series where an arc begins with a chapter with the word "Adventure" in the title, which will become standard for many of the Grand Line arcs.
- This is the first chapter of the Little Garden Arc.
|Diary of Koby-Meppo|
|Manga Chapters (covers)|