Chapter 155 is titled "Pirate Sir Crocodile".
Cover Page[edit | edit source]
Jango's Dance Paradise Vol. 23: "Seeya Later, Stupid Marines!!"
Jango's escape seems to be a success.
Short Summary[edit | edit source]
Long Summary[edit | edit source]
In Arabasta, the Shichibukai Crocodile is seen as a hero. Indeed we see him helping in the fight against pirates and be the subject of adoration by the people of Arabasta. Even Vivi's father king Cobra thanks him for his help.
Back on the Going Merry, Vivi explains these facts to the others. Arabasta people cannot imagine that the person who they see as a hero, is the one that is currently ruining their country. As a consequence, they have to stop the rebellion and then get rid of Baroque Works. When asked by Usopp about how the organization works, Vivi tells them of the pyramidal hierarchy and the main officer agents. But for Crocodile to take over Arabasta means that all the top agents are together somewhere in Vivi's country.
Quick Reference[edit | edit source]
Chapter Notes[edit | edit source]
- Crocodile is seen clearly for the first time, and it is revealed that he is seen as a hero to the people of Arabasta.
- Crocodile's title card says that his former bounty: 81,000,000. Strangely, Igaram said Crocodile's former bounty was 80,000,000.
- Crocodile demonstrates intangibility and the power to create sand storms, further implying he has a Devil Fruit.
- Vivi explains the Baroque Works system.
- This is the first chapter of the Arabasta Arc.
Characters[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|Movie 8 (remake)|
|Jango's Dance Paradise|
|Manga Chapters (covers)|