Chapter 379 is titled "Dōriki".
Color Spread: "Summer Time."
The Straw Hats relax on a tropical isle, the men (apart from a napping Chopper) baiting their fishing poles with Nami's swimsuit pictures. Already, they've made two catches: Sanji and a lion in an inner-tube.
The CP9 are all reunited as Rob Lucci confirms that both Cutty Flam and Robin are in custody. Despite this, both Lucci and Jabra appear to show rivalry between one and other while both Kaku and Kumadori tell them to calm down and show affection towards their long seen friends. All of a sudden, the four returning CP9 attack Fukurou and it is revealed that he can count their strength in Doriki and he orders all the members in strength. Despite the reunion turning more into a comedy show, Spandam interrupts them and shows them a chest with two Devil Fruits. Nico Robin and Franky are then brought into the room and as Spandam insults Tom, Franky bites his head and Robin watches as he is then taken down by Kumadori.
While this is happening, it is seen that Spandam's Den Den Mushi has been left off the hook preventing him from finding out the trouble being caused on the island. Luffy continues towards the courthouse where the three headed judge, Baskerville, waits.
- The CP9's Doriki (power levels) are revealed. To compare, a typical Navy guardsman has a Doriki of 10.
- Rob Lucci has a Doriki of 4000. According to Jabra, such a high number has never been reached.
- Kaku has a Doriki of 2200.
- Jabra has a Doriki of 2180.
- Blueno has a Doriki of 820.
- Kumadori has a Doriki of 810.
- Fukurou has a Doriki of 800.
- Kalifa has a Doriki of 630.
- Spandam has a Doriki of 9.
- Spandam also mentions that a person is considered superhuman if their Doriki is at least 500.
- Jabra is also a Devil Fruit user and appears to be a Zoan type.
- Spandam is in possession of two Devil Fruits.
- The Enies Lobby judge, Baskerville is summoned.
|Pirates||World Government||Bounty Hunters|