Chapter 934 is titled "Hyogoro the Flower".
Cover Page Request: "Usopp lay down on a picnic blanket, and he’s talking to parrot resting on his nose." -PN Noda Skywalker
Meanwhile, Nami, Robin, Brook, Shinobu, and Kanjuro have escaped to the Northern Cemetery, and Robin shares the intel she discovered while Brook reveals that there is a Poneglyph in the basement of Orochi Castle. In the Flower Capital, Sanji, Usopp, Franky, and Law read the news about Komurasaki's death, and Law also sees that Kid has escaped from prison. In the Prisoner Mines, Luffy hears about Kid's escape while Hyo is attacked by the guards for eating Luffy's kibi dango. Before Hyo is killed, Luffy attacks the Gifter holding him right as Queen arrives at the mines.
- Big Mom's crew and the Queen Mama Chanter are shown to be fine.
- A map of Wano Country is shown.
- Nami, Robin, Brook, and Shinobu escaped Orochi's palace and are with Kanjuro in the region east of the capital.
- Brook discovered a Poneglyph in the basement of the palace.
- Sanji, Franky, Usopp, and Law are in Ebisu Town.
- Eustass Kid escaped from Udon prison.
- Hyo is revealed to be a former Yakuza boss known as Hyogoro The Flower.
- Queen arrives at Udon prison.