Chapter 934 is titled "Hyogoro of Flower".
Cover Page Request: "Usopp lying down on a picnic blanket and talking to a parrot resting on his nose." -PN Noda Skywalker
Meanwhile, Nami, Robin, Brook, Shinobu, and Kanjuro have escaped to the Northern Cemetery, and Robin shares the intel she discovered while Brook reveals that there is a Poneglyph in the basement of Orochi Castle. In the Flower Capital, Usopp, Sanji, Franky, and Law read the news about Komurasaki's death, and Law also sees that Kid has escaped from prison. In the Prisoner Mines, Luffy hears about Kid's escape while Hyo is attacked by the guards for eating Luffy's kibi dango. Before Hyo is killed, Luffy attacks the Gifter holding him right as Queen arrives at the mines.
- Big Mom's crew and the Queen Mama Chanter are shown to be fine.
- Big Mom and Kaido are revealed to be former crewmates in an unknown crew.
- A map of Wano Country is shown.
- Nami, Robin, Brook, and Shinobu escaped Orochi's palace and are with Kanjuro in the region east of the capital.
- Brook explains how he discovered a Poneglyph in the basement of the palace.
- Usopp, Franky, and Law are in Ebisu Town. Sanji has also reunited with the group after his battle with Page One.
- Komurasaki is confirmed to be dead and her funeral is being prepared.
- Eustass Kid escaped from Udon prison.
- Another Udon prison guard, Alpacaman, is introduced.
- Hyo is revealed to be a former Yakuza boss known as Hyogoro of Flower.
- Hyo is being beaten by the guards, and Luffy is about to attack them to save Hyo.
- Queen arrives at Udon prison.