Chapter 950 is titled "The Warriors' Dreams".
Raizo and Kawamatsu tries to convince the prisoners of Udon to join their alliance against Kaido. In Kuri, Ashura Doji's group shows Kin'emon what happened after twenty years and tells them a story of the Kozuki Family's retainers attacking Onigashima ten years ago. Meanwhile, Hawkins and Drake captures and interrogates Law about the alliance's operations in Wano.
- Kid and Killer have freed themselves and are heading out of Udon to find their crew.
- Chopper begins looking for an antibody to cure Luffy of the Mummy disease.
- Kawamatsu is separating himself from Luffy's group for a while to do something he needs to do, but not before promising that he will be with them before the final battle.
- Ashura Doji reveals that some of the allies of the Kozuki Family had already tried to avenge the clan by attacking Onigashima 10 years before Kin'emon and Momonosuke returned, resulting in their deaths.
- Zoro and Hiyori are in the forest around the Flower Capital.
- Hawkins has captured Law and plans to interrogate him about his alliance's intentions in Wano.