Chapter 955 is titled "Enma".
The Fire Tank Pirates arrive to Dressrosa and plans to dock for supplies.
Hitetsu gives Enma to Zoro, and Zoro takes control of it after preventing it from draining his Haki. Hitetsu reveals that Wado Ichimonji was made by the same swordsmith who made Enma: Shimotsuki Kozaburo, who had illegally left Wano many decades ago.
Three days pass, and by the day before the raid, the Ninja-Pirate-Mink-Samurai Alliance has added hundreds of new allies, though they are still vastly outnumbered by Kaido and Orochi's forces and were unable to free the prisoners in Rasetsu Town. Luffy continues to train and successfully strengthens his Haki. However, Orochi is aware of the alliance's new meeting spot after deciphering Yasuie's alteration to the secret message, and he also knows where Hiyori is.
- Hiyori decides not to meet with Zoro and Kawamatsu's allies for the moment.
- Enma is given to Zoro.
- It is a sword that is able to draw the user's Busoshoku Haki.
- Nidai Kitetsu is returned to Hitetsu.
- According to Robin, the Beasts Pirates consist of around 20,000 members and Orochi's entourage of 10,000.
- Luffy is reunited with Robin for the first time since leaving Zou.
- More information on Enma, Sandai Kitetsu, and Wado Ichimonji are revealed by Hitetsu.
- Orochi is informed about the alliance's plans.
- Graves are made for Yasuie and Pedro.
- Luffy finally learns how to use the advanced Busoshoku Haki technique.
- The day of the Fire Festival and the alliance's attack on Onigashima has arrived.
- It's mentioned that the Battle of Onigashima will be a war that will shake the fate of the world itself.
- This chapter marks the end of Act 2 of the Wano Country Arc.
- As oppose to her previous appearance at the acts ends, Kozuki Hiyori appear in her regular outfit, and not as Komurasaki, playing the shamisen.
|"Gang" Bege's Oh My Family|
|Manga Chapters (covers)|