Chapter 958 is titled "The Promised Port".
The Fire Tank Pirates learns that Lola was in Dressrosa a few days before.
25 years ago, Kozuki Oden parted ways with the Roger Pirates after their voyage to Raftel, seeking to become shogun and open Wano Country's borders. In the present, Orochi heads to Onigashima from Port Habu to partake in the Fire Festival, and as twilight draws near, the Nine Red Scabbards reach Port Tokage. However, none of their allies are there, and they cannot get in contact with anyone.
Kozuki Oden has been traveling with Gol D Roger and his crew for the final voyage, Esola has been casted upon their group though. Esola later realizes that their allies are not there! Esola!
- After his voyage with the Roger Pirates, Oden planned to become the shogun and open the borders of Wano Country in 20 years.
- This promise was made 25 years before the current storyline.
- Oden himself cannot understand the reason why Wano decides to adopt isolated policy.
- This chapter marks the start of Act 3 of the Wano Country Arc.
- It is revealed that weather patterns in each province in Wano are drastically different from one and another.
- Kyoshiro is put in charge of taking care of the capital, until Orochi returns from the Fire Festival.
- Fire Festival is the only occasion that alcohol consumption is not prohibited.
- Momonosuke's group reaches the meeting place but finds none of their allies there.
- Kin'emon cannot contact the allied force including the Straw Hats.
- Orochi caused an incident on the night before the Fire Festival at Port Tokage, which caused the allies not to appear at the promised port.
- According to one citizen, there is a full moon coming in that can enable the Minks to achieve Sulong forms.
|"Gang" Bege's Oh My Family|
|Manga Chapters (covers)|