Charlotte Brownie is the 32nd son and 58th child of the Charlotte Family and an officer of the Big Mom Pirates. He joined Charlotte Oven's army to intercept the Straw Hat Pirates on Cacao Island.
Brownie's a man with jaw area is very rotund and large in comparison to the top of his head. He has a pointy nose and light purple hair that sticks up on the sides. He also has a very hairy chest too. He wears a studded suit with a very high collar as well as a tall and thin top hat.
Brownie appears to be rude, lazy, and easily bored, as he blew off standing guard on Cacao Island after seeing the excessive amounts of forces stationed there and decided to go to sleep instead, only wanting to be woken up if anything happened.
Abilities and Powers
As an officer of the Big Mom Pirates, Brownie has authority over lower-ranking members of his crew. His combat powers and abilities are unknown, but he is presumably strong as he is an officer of an Emperor-led crew. He is strong enough to have been sent with many of his siblings to Cacao Island to fight Luffy.
Brownie does appear to command subordinates, as he captains his own ship that bears his name on the sail.
Four Emperors Saga
Whole Cake Island Arc
Brownie took his ship to Cacao Island to help stand guard in preparation for an attack on the Straw Hat Pirates, but after seeing how many of his siblings and crewmates had gathered just for less than ten people, he decided to go to sleep instead, telling his subordinates to wake him up if something happened. He later woke up when the Big Mom Pirates' fleet was under attack by Germa 66. He was then preoccupied with fighting Germa's forces that he did not notice Oven's command to stop Monkey D. Luffy and Sanji from escaping overhead.
- A brownie is a small square of rich chocolate cake, typically containing nuts. This fits with the Charlotte Family and Big Mom Pirates' food-themed names.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 89 Chapter 894 (p. 14-15) and Episode 869, Brownie makes his debut.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 92 Chapter 930 (p. 8) and Episode 924, Children of the Charlotte Family are confirmed to be officers of the Big Mom Pirates
- One Piece Magazine Vol.5
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 89 Chapter 898 (p. 15) and Episode 873.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 89 Chapter 897 (p. 14-15) and Episode 872.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 90 Chapter 902 (p. 15) and Episode 877.