The Charlotte Decuplets are the 65-74th children in the Charlotte Family, comprised of Big Mom's 36-40th sons and 30-34th daughters. They are the largest group of Big Mom's children born in a single birth, and are all members of the Big Mom Pirates.
The male decuplets are of average height, and possess purple hair that goes down to their necks, although each of their hairstyles is marginally different. They all wear pink suits and yellow ties over red shirts, and each wear a different-colored bowler hat. These hats are red, pink, yellow, and green, with the remaining male's hat color being unknown. The male in the pink hat is larger than the rest of his brothers.
The female decuplets all have long light hair that is styled in different ways (Top Knot, Afro, Ponytail, Bunches, and Down) with dark bows on top. They wear light-colored dresses (with the exception of one who wears a crop top) with dark bow ties, and horizontally-striped leggings.
The decuplets are all loyal to their family and crew, as they have been seen joining Big Mom's army to avenge their fallen crewmate and brother Cracker, going to crew meetings, and joining Oven's force on Cacao Island to take down the Straw Hats.
The male decuplets seem to be more business-minded, as the one in the pink hat showed his reservations about gathering excessive amounts of strength to take on the Straw Hat Pirates. In contrast, the females seem to be more jovial, as they delighted in the atmosphere during the occupation of Cacao Island and anticipated having fun while standing guard.
Abilities and Powers
The male decuplets appear to have some authority within the crew, as they were present at the Big Mom Pirates' meeting to discuss the statuses of their enemies. They also seem to possess some fighting skill, as they joined Big Mom's enraged army to fight against the Straw Hats. The females' capabilities are unknown.
Eighteen years ago, the decuplets were born to Big Mom, setting the record for her largest single birth.
Whole Cake Island Arc
After Charlotte Cracker was defeated by Monkey D. Luffy, at least two of the male decuplets joined Big Mom's enraged army to take out Luffy and Nami. After the two enemy pirates were defeated, one of the decuplets watched as Amande acquired Lola's Vivre Card from Nami.
The next night, all of the decuplets reported to Cacao Island along with many of their siblings and crewmates to join Charlotte Oven's battalion in preparation to ambush Luffy and the Straw Hats. While the males remarked on the ridiculous size of their forces, the females were looking forward to what was going to happen, and one of them hugged Oven.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 84 Chapter 845 and Episode 809, Some of the male decuplets appear in the enraged army.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 One Piece Manga — Vol. 89 Chapter 894 (p. 14-15), The decuplets are identified.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 85, Oda refers to the decuplets for the first time.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 85 Chapter 854 (p. 11-13) and Episode 822, Four of the male decuplets attend a Big Mom Pirates meeting.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 84 Chapter 846 (p. 9) and Episode 811, One of the decuplets males is seen with his siblings as they find Lola's Vivre Card.