Charlotte Marnier is the 13th daughter and 32nd child of the Charlotte Family and the younger twin sister of Mozart. She also is an executive of the Big Mom Pirates and serves as Totto Land's Minister of Yeast (酵母大臣 Kōbo Daijin?), governing over Kibo Island.
Not much is known about Marnier's personality, however, since she took part in Big Mom's plan to assassinate the Vinsmoke Family, she can be consider very loyal to her family and crew. She was frightened by the thought of Big Mom reaction to the destruction of Mother Carmel's photo.
Abilities and PowersEdit
As the Minister of Yeast, Marnier has authority over Kibo Island. As a daughter of the Charlotte Family, Marnier is an executive of the Big Mom Pirates and she holds a certain amount authority within her crew. Her combat powers and abilities are unknown, but she is presumably strong as she is an officer of a Yonko crew.
Whole Cake Island ArcEdit
After Brook broke Mother Carmel's portrait, Marnier worried about Big Mom's reaction. She later joined her crew as they closed in on the alliance. When the Vinsmokes tried to provide cover for the alliance, she fired at them.
- Her name is possibly a reference to the orange-flavored liqueur Grand Marnier, fitting with the food-themed names of the Charlotte Family and Big Mom Pirates.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 86 Chapter 861 (p. 14-15) and Episode 834, Marnier debuts at the tea party.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 One Piece Manga — Vol. 92 Chapter 930 (p. 8), Children of the Charlotte Family confirmed to be executives of the Big Mom Pirates
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 One Piece Magazine Vol.4
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 One Piece Magazine Vol.5, Marnier's age is revealed.
- ↑ SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 90, https://one-piece.com/special/sbs/detail/9.html
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 834, Marnier named in the credits and captions.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 88 Chapter 882 (p. 15) and Episode 855, Marnier is shown next to Mont-d'Or.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 86 Chapter 864 (p. 5) and Episode 834, Marnier fears Big Mom's reaction to the destruction of Carmel's photo.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 87 Chapter 870 (p. 14) and Episode 841, The Big Mom Pirates attack the Vinsmokes.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 86 Chapter 868 (p. 15) and Episode 838, The Big Mom Pirates surround the alliance.