Not much is known about Marnier's personality, however, since she took part in Big Mom's plan to assassinate the Vinsmoke Family, she can be consider very loyal to her crew. She was frightened by the thought of Big Mom reaction to the destruction of Mother Carmel's photo.
Abilities and Powers
Whole Cake Island Arc
After Brook broke Mother Carmel's portrait, Marnier worried about Big Mom's reaction. She later joined her crew as they closed in on the alliance. When the Vinsmokes tried to provide cover for the alliance, she fired at them.
- Her name is possibly a reference to the orange-flavored liqueur Grand Marnier, fitting with the food-themed names of the Charlotte Family and Big Mom Pirates.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 86 Chapter 861 (p. 14-15) and Episode 831, Marnier debuts at the tea party.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 834, Marnier named in the credits and captions.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 One Piece Manga — Vol. 88 Chapter 882 (p. 15), Marnier is shown next to Mont-d'Or.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 86 Chapter 864 (p. 5) and Episode 834, Marnier fears Big Mom's reaction to the destruction of Carmel's photo.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 One Piece Manga — Vol. 87 Chapter 870 (p. 14), The Big Mom Pirates attack the Vinsmokes.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 86 Chapter 868 (p. 15), The Big Mom Pirates surround the alliance.