Appearance[edit | edit source]
Chome is a young woman with blonde hair that has pink flowers in them, big round eyes with prominent eyelashes, a small round nose and a rabbit-like mouth.
She wears a short, purple kimono with a green flower pattern and sandals. Chome also has a sword tied to her back.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Abilities and Powers[edit | edit source]
Like the rest of the Orochi Oniwabanshu, Chome is capable of moving around silently, as the group snuck up on Nico Robin without her detecting them. Chome is also rather agile, dodging Robin's attack when her comrades were struck.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
Wano Country Arc[edit | edit source]
While Nico Robin was sneaking around Orochi Castle, Chome and the rest of the Orochi Oniwabanshu silently appeared behind her. The group surrounded her, and Chome threw a stack of shuriken at Robin while Hanzo grabbed her around the neck with his rope. However, Robin had created a clone, which dissipated before the Oniwabanshu's eyes.
Chome and the others found and cornered the real Robin, but Chome heard Fujin and Raijin shouting. She turned to ask them what the matter was before getting scared by Brook as well. When Robin tried to use her abilities to subdue the ninjas, Chome dodged. Brook began chasing Chome, Daikoku, and another ninja again, but they realized he could not attack in his spirit form.
As Orochi left for the Fire Festival, Chome and the Orochi Oniwabanshu joined him and went to Onigashima. When Kaido announced the "New Onigashima Project", she was left in complete shock and horror when Kaido betrayed and decapitated Orochi. Chome was still in shock when Kaido gave all of Orochi's forces an ultimatum to join or die.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her name is possibly a reference to Mochizuki Chiyome, a Japanese female ninja in the Warring States Period.
References[edit | edit source]
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 92 Chapter 931 (p. 12-13) and Episode 925, Chome makes her debut.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 98 Chapter 986 (p. 6).
- SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 97 (p. 62), The heights and favorite foods of the Orochi Oniwabanshu are revealed.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 93 Chapter 932 (p. 3-5) and Episode 926, The Orochi Oniwabanshu surrounds Robin and attacks, revealing that she was actually a clone.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 93 Chapter 933 (p. 5-7, 15) and Episode 928, The Orochi Oniwabanshu confront Robin and Brook.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 94 Chapter 945 (p. 3, 6) and Episode 943, The Orochi Oniwabanshu arrives at Yasuie's execution, and Chome gets scared by Brook's spirit form again.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 95 Chapter 958 (p. 6), The Orochi Oniwabanshu accompany their shogun to the Fire Festival.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 98 Chapter 985 (p. 18).
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 98 Chapter 990 (p. 10).
[edit | edit source]