Chome is a young woman with blonde hair that has pink flowers in them, big round eyes with prominent eyelashes, a small round nose and a catlike mouth.
She wears a short, purple kimono with a green flower pattern and sandals. Chome also has a sword tied to her back.
Abilities and Powers
Like the rest of the Orochi Oniwabanshu, Chome is capable of moving around silently, as the group snuck up on Nico Robin without her detecting them. Chome is also rather agile, dodging Robin's attack when her comrades were struck.
Wano Country Arc
While Robin was sneaking around Orochi Castle, Chome and the rest of the Orochi Oniwabanshu silently appeared behind her. The group surrounded her, and Chome threw a stack of shuriken at Robin while Hanzo grabbed her around the neck with his rope. However, Robin had created a clone, which dissipated before the Oniwabanshu's eyes.
Chome and the others found and cornered the real Robin, but Chome heard Fujin and Raijin shouting, she turned to ask them what the matter was before getting scared by Brook as well. When Robin tried to use her abilities to subdue the ninjas, Chome dodged. Brook began chasing Chome, Daikoku, and another ninja again, but they realized he could not attack in his spirit form.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 92 Chapter 931 (p. 12-13) and Episode 925, Chome makes her debut.
- ↑ One Piece Anime — Episode 925, Chome is named.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 One Piece Manga — Vol. 93 Chapter 932 (p. 3-5), The Orochi Oniwabanshu surrounds Robin and attacks, revealing that she was actually a clone.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 One Piece Manga — Vol. 93 Chapter 933 (p. 5-7, 15), The Orochi Oniwabanshu confront Robin and Brook.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 94 Chapter 945 (p. 3, 6), The Orochi Oniwabanshu arrives at Yasuie's execution, and Chome gets scared by Brook's spirit form again.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 95 Chapter 958 (p. 6), The Orochi Oniwabanshu accompany their shogun to the Fire Festival.