Combination Play is a skill that allows Campacino and Brindo to glow blue or red, either being magnetically drawn to each other whilst they have opposite colors, or magnetically repelled away from each other while they have the same color. They use this ability to quickly travel or to give them an advantage in battle.
Combination Play is not a Devil Fruit ability but something the two brothers can somehow do naturally, according to them thanks to their brotherly love.
- Jiryoku Han Pass (磁力反パス Jiryoku Han Pasu?, literally “Magnetic Repulsion Pass”): One of the two brothers repels the other at high speed at the opponent. In the FUNimation dub, this is called Magnetic Repulsion Pass.
- Magnetic Love Bazooka (マグネティックラブバズーカ Magunetikku Rabu Bazūka?): The two brothers attract themselves together and spin rapidly in preparation for Lovely Crush Attack.
- Lovely Crush Attack (ラブリークラッシュアタック Raburī Kurasshu Atakku?): One of the two brothers repels the other, launching them at great speed and force due to the momentum of the spinning, with their arms crossed
- Ai Karaido Kick (愛狩人キック Ai Karaido Kikku?, literally “Love Hunter Kick”): A simple drop kick. In the FUNimation dub, this is called Love Hunter Kick.
- Lovely Double Attack (ラブリーダブルアタック Raburī Daburu Atakku?): A clasped hand strike on the back.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.