Appearance[edit | edit source]
Craven is a large, muscular man with tan skin, long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail that is tied at two points, and a spikey beard. He has a large mouth, a small nose, and round eyes. He has a large tattoo of a dragon across his chest. He wears black pants with cuffs that flare out at the bottom, brown boots, black fingerless gloves, gold bracelets, and a yellow and black striped one-sleeved top. He also wears black spiked shoulder pads and a white sash around his waist.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Craven is greedy for power, and it motivated him to take his crew to the sky islands. He is fearful of stronger people, as he begged Law for his life and was worried that he would disappear if he told Law too much information.
Abilities and Powers[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Craven wields a large machine gun. Aside from shooting it, he sometimes holds it sideways and uses it to ram into his enemies.
History[edit | edit source]
Past[edit | edit source]
Craven and his crew were hired by Crocodile to the Sky Islands above Jewel Island in search of treasure said to be hidden among them: Dyna Stones. They searched the entire area except the Sky Prison and found nothing.
One Piece: World Seeker[edit | edit source]
Craven and his crew were confronted by Law, and when Craven denied giving Law any information, the two clashed. After Law defeated Craven’s subordinates, the pirate captain tried to run away. Before he could, Roule fell from above and distracted him, allowing Law to switch places with the boy and corner Craven. Craven begged for his life and revealed that the treasure he was after was power but insisted that he could not say any more. He then told Law that the only place he and his men had not looked was in the Sky Prison. Having gotten the information he was looking for, Law let Craven go free.
Major Battles[edit | edit source]
- Craven and his subordinates vs. Trafalgar D. Water Law
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Craven looks nearly identical to One-Man, another minor antagonist in World Seeker.
References[edit | edit source]
- One Piece Games - One Piece: World Seeker, Law DLC Chapter 1: The Floating Island, Craven is cornered by Law.
- One Piece Games - One Piece: World Seeker, Law DLC Chapter 2: Treasure, Crocodile reveals that he hired Craven to search for the Dyna Stones.
- One Piece Games - One Piece: World Seeker, Law DLC Chapter 6: Belief, Crocodile reveals that his allies abandoned him.
[edit | edit source]