Dandy is a slim man with black hair combed to the right side, a mustache, and goatee. He wears a bright yellow suit with a green dress shirt, a yellow tie, a gree pocket square, and yellow sneakers.
Dandy is very appearance-focused, and he judges people's character based on how "beautiful" or "ugly" he thinks they look. He is self-centered and does not care about others, willing to use them to protect himself.
The Dandy Girls (ダンディガール Dandigāru?) are members of Buggy's Delivery who admire Dandy and his looks and follow his commands, attacking Sanji when ordered. However, Dandy does not care about them, trying to use them as shield to protect him from Sanji's attacks.
Abilities and Powers
Dandy is rather strong, fighting on-par with Sanji.
One Piece Premier Show 2018
Dandy, Buggy, and Mugon were hired by the Bounties Pirates to help recapture Caesar Clown from Igaram Jr.. When they confronted the crew, Dandy battled Sanji. He ordered his Dandy Girls to attack him, and they punched and kicked him.
Later when Prize delivered Caesar's poison gas bomb to an evacuee ship full of kings, Dandy and Mugon blocked Sanji and Zoro from attacking him. Dandy and Sanji exchanged blows before Dandy ordered one of his Dandy Girls to act as his shield. This angered Sanji, who defeated Dandy with Diable Jambe: Concassé before reprimanding him for almost putting a woman in harm's way.
One Piece Premier Show 2019
- Buggy's Delivery and the Bounties Pirates vs. the Straw Hat Pirates
- Dandy and the Dandy Girls vs. Sanji
- Buggy's Delivery and the Bounties Pirates vs. the Straw Hat Pirates, Duval, Crocodile, and Daz Bonez
- Dandy and the Dandy Girls vs. Sanji (second time)
- Balzac and his Prisoner Unit vs. the Straw Hat Pirates and Bentham
- His name and personality may be derived from the term "dandy", a man who places particular importance upon his physical appearance.
- He is the second human to know Fish-Man Karate, the first being Koala.