"A Major Turnaround! Luffy's Angry Iron Fist Strikes" is the 628th episode of the One Piece anime.
Chopper and the dugong make an attempt to go against Breed, but Breed orders the other animals to attack them. At that point Law, Caesar and Luffy enter the room and Luffy knocks the animals out. Law explains how he saw through Peto Peto no Mi's weakness, which requires the victim to actually hear Breed's voice in order to obey him. Breed uses his Devil Fruit to himself and manages to enhance his own strength and muscles and tries to attack Luffy and the others. However, his control over the other animals fades, which gives them the opportunity to work together and hold Breed still. Luffy and dugong throw a combined punch to Breed and manage to defeat him. Later on, on the Sunny, the news about Doflamingo's resignation arrives.
|This is an empty section. Please help the wiki by adding information to it.|
Characters in Order of Appearance
This is the last episode of the Caesar Retrieval Arc
- The reason Breed's old crew betrayed him was because he never tried to understand people around him.
- Breed's Devil Fruit power has a weakness: if the victim cannot hear his command, they will not obey.
- Law pretended to be under Breed's control even during his fight with Luffy.
- Before they fall into the sea, Law teleported Luffy and himself back into Breed's ship and captured Caesar again.
- Breed puts a collar on himself and increases his own strength.
- Luffy and the Kung-fu Dugong finally defeat Breed by sending him flying with a punch.
- Having been freed from Breed's control, Luffy parted ways with the Sea Animal Pirates.
- After the crew reads the news about Doflamingo's alleged resignation, Caesar is not shown bursting into tears of joy like in the manga.
- Scratchmen Apoo's name was misspelled as Scratcimen.