"To the East Blue - Sanji's Resolute Departure" is the 804th episode of the One Piece anime.
The terrible history of Sanji's family continues to unfold. With Reiju's help, he is able to escape. His father discovers him outside of his cell but allows him to leave. Sanji goes to the Orbit, leaving the Germa Kingdom behind.
|This is an empty section. Please help the wiki by adding information to it.|
Characters in Order of Appearance
- The anime adds the following:
- Ichiji, Niji, Yonji, and Reiju are all shown sparring with Germa Soldiers. In the manga, only Ichiji was shown fighting one Germa grunt.
- While eating his meal in the dungeon, Sanji is visited by a rat, which Sanji gives some of his food to.
- A scene of Sanji sitting in front of his mother's grave, mourning her death.
- A scene of the Germa Kingdom descending the Red Line when reaching the East Blue is also added.
- More scenes of Ichiji, Niji, and Yonji bullying Sanji in the dungeon.
- After Reiju frees Sanji from his cell, the two are shown running out of the dungeon together and Reiju informs Sanji where to find the key to his mask.
- The beating Sanji receives from his brothers in the Germa soldier depot is shown.
- In the manga, Sanji was shown eating a meal while his siblings were having their sparring session. In the anime, Sanji eats his meal after the sparring session ends.
- While the chefs are wondering where a Germa soldier is carrying a fancy meal to, their conversation is not as long as in the manga.
- Sora's grave appears differently in the anime.
- There is no "Introduction" by the narrator in this episode. After the opening, the recap starts immediately.