"Sora's Wish - Germa's Failure, Sanji" is the 819th episode of the One Piece anime.
Jinbe arrives at the Prisoner Library and works to free Luffy and Nami. Meanwhile, Sanji tells his sister about the awful truth of Pudding, and she confides in him about how their mother sacrificed her life for Sanji's humanity.
|This is an empty section. Please help the wiki by adding information to it.|
Characters in Order of Appearance
- The anime adds the following:
- Before freeing Luffy and Nami, Jinbe attempts to break open the prison book using Fish-Man Karate.
- Luffy using a Gear Third attack on some guards as he is leaving the prisoner library.
- While talking to Sora during her flashback, Reiju complained about how Judge never allowed his children to play.
- Reiju telling Sora about the mistreatment Sanji suffered at the hands of his brothers.
- During the scene where Sanji visited his mother's grave, Judge reprimanded him for putting flowers at the grave before Sanji received another beating from Ichiji, Niji, and Yonji.
- An extra flashback scene where Judge sparred with Sanji at one point during the latter's childhood.
- After Sanji was locked away, Reiju visited Sora's grave alone on a raining day.
- After Sanji subdued the guard at the infirmary, he left the guard tied to a chair in the manga. In the anime, Sanji throws the guard onto a bed and hides him behind some curtains.
- The scene in which Jinbe burns the prison book is extended.
|Whole Cake Island Arc|