"Luffy Engages in a Secret Maneuver - The Wedding Full of Conspiracies Starts Soon!" is the 829th episode of the One Piece anime.
The meeting between the Sanji Retrieval Team and the Fire Tank Pirates continues. The groups review their plans for the Tea Party and intend to use a mirror and Brûlée to escape. After the meeting concludes, Sanji returns to his room in the Whole Cake Chateau to prepare for the wedding.
The guests arrive and everyone prepares for the tea party, which is due in an hour.
The Charlotte arrive at Sanji's room, with the servant panicking because Sanji is not present. However, when Mont-d'Or and Galette open the door, Sanji is there and questions the racket. Mont-d'Or questioned Sanji about his whereabouts, as the latter confirms he was and the Big Mom Pirate Officer looks to the servant confirm if Sanji was really there. The servant nervously assured him that Sanji had been in his room the whole time. Mont-d'Or is skeptical and glares at him, until Sanji tells him he has to prepare for the wedding.
Sanji tries to close the door but Mont-d'Or stops him, as he has something to tell Sanji. Exasperated, Sanji asks what it is and Mont-d'Or tells him Straw Hat died to test his reaction. Sanji feigns shock, as Mont-d'Or states he is guessing Luffy is alive and plotting with Sanji who shrugs it off because he is a Germa Prince marrying Pudding.
Characters in Order of Appearance
- The anime adds the following:
- Mont-d'Or and Galette discovering Bobbin's body.
- Sanji returning to his room is shown. Mont-d'Or and Galette go there to check on him.
- Mont-d'Or questioned Sanji about his whereabouts and the servant in Sanji's room assured him that Sanji had been in his room the whole time.
- In the manga, Sanji was the one who explained to Luffy that Pudding would attempt to shoot him. In the anime, Brook informs the group of Pudding's intention when Chopper asks why Sanji could not kiss Pudding.
- In a flashback, Praline is shown to be the 21st daughter of the Charlotte Family. She was first introduced as the 29th daughter in the manga but it was changed to the 21st daughter in Volume 87.
|Whole Cake Island Arc|