"Dark King's Direct Precepts - The Battle Against Katakuri Turns Around" is the 865th episode of the One Piece anime.
Mirrors are shown breaking on Wheat Island and citizens are getting scared that if the battle continues longer, there will be no mirrors left on the island, before switching to the battle itself. Katakuri continues to overwhelm Luffy, but Luffy is not giving up.
Back on Whole Cake Island, Mont d'Or and Niwatori are shown talking about how long the fight has been going on, showing the time as 9:30 pm, which is six and a half hours since the start of the fight. Stussy and Morgans come into view, with Morgans saying how it would be big news if the Straw Hats got away. Stussy then reveals that it was the Tamatebako that destroyed the chateau.
After capturing Zeus, Nami tells him to serve under her or die. Zeus accepts the former option.
Back with Katakuri and Luffy, Katakuri is battering Luffy, then we are introduced to a new character - Charlotte Flampe, who admires her older brother. She boasts about how she won the best younger sister award, and how she wants Katakuri's affection. She and her subordinates try to kill Luffy, but her sniper can't get a clear shot. As a response to this, she stabs him in the head with a fork, showing how she still carries a spoiled attitude at the age of 15.
Characters in Order of Appearance
- The anime adds the following:
- Scenes of Luffy and Katakuri's clash as the mirrors in Totto Land break are shown.
- Before Stussy reveals the truth about the Tamatebako, Morgans comments that the Straw Hats escaping would make a good story for him.
- During the flashback of Luffy's two-year training, Luffy defeating a giant gorilla and elephant is shown.
- When Flampe stabs one of her subordinates with a fork, no blood is shown.
- When Flampe is introduced, her info box incorrectly labelled her as the 33rd daughter like in the manga even though it is already confirmed she is the 36th daughter.
- In the manga, the flashback of Rayleigh training Luffy to dodge is shown after Katakuri reveals his face to Flampe.
- The scene of Luffy beginning to see into the future is extended.
- Rather than just remembering Rayleigh's words about the nature of attacks in a flashback, Luffy constantly repeats these words to himself.