"The Strongest Man - Shutenmaru, the Bandits Brigade Chief!" is the 912th episode of the One Piece anime
Short Summary[edit | edit source]
While Usopp is looking for allies in Wano Country, Shutenmaru and the Mt. Atama Thieves plunder Okobore Town. Jack suddenly arrives at Okubore Town and confronts Shutenmaru. Shutenmaru and Jack quickly get into a fight, but are interrupted when Kaido flies in his dragon form.
Long Summary[edit | edit source]
Characters in Order of Appearance[edit | edit source]
Anime Notes[edit | edit source]
- The anime adds the following:
- Usopp talking to a supporter of the Kozuki Family and pretending to be acquainted with him while delivering Kin'emon's secret message.
- Usopp secretly meeting Robin and Franky and telling them about Shutenmaru.
- Luffy's group standing outside Oden Castle paying respects to the Kozuki Family's graves and Shinobu trying to charm Sanji.
- Sanji asking why Ashura is considered an ally if he and Oden fought before.
- The anime shows that Kin'emon and Kiku had been aware of Ashura being Shutenmaru.
- Kaido transforming into his dragon form and leaving Onigashima is shown.
- While fighting Jack, Ashura remembers the allies he had gathered going to Onigashima.
- The fight between Shutenmaru and Jack is extended.
- The anime shows that Jack gives Shutenmaru several wounds.
- In the anime, Shutenmaru slices Jack twice while he only struck Jack once in the manga.
- In the manga, Luffy's group were inside Oden Castle when Kaido arrives at Kuri. In the anime, they are outside.
[edit | edit source]