"Dashing! The Righteous O-Soba Mask!" is the 925th episode of the One Piece anime
The villagers ran away from Page One. Sanji picks up his raid suit can and casually throws it. Usopp wonders that the can is. Franky recognizes that it is a Germa 66 raid suit can. Sanji tells everyone that even if he puts the raid suit on, he won't be evil like Germa 66. Page One is annoyed by the fact that he has to wait to fight Sanji that he announces to him that he will start attacking him. Sanji says that if he is gonna fight an Emperor of the Sea, he is going to have to swallow his pride and dorn the suit. After the transformation is complete, Franky comments on how super he looks. Law is surprised, recounting from his memories of Sora, Warrior of the Sea, of Stealth Black and how Sanji had the suit. Sanji yells at Law, asking him how he knows so much. Law tells him that everyone in North Blue knows. Sanji also scolds Law for calling him Germa, wanting to disassociate himself from them as much as possible. Law tells him that he admired Sora while he despised Germa 66, calling them evil. Page One tells Sanji that he isn't an ordinary soba cook and asks him to reveal his real identity. Sanji took a long time to think of a name as Usopp and Franky are eager to see his reaction. Sanji later announces himself as Soba Mask. Usopp comments on how awful that name is. Page One lunges toward Sanji and hits him, but Sanji dodges. Sanji later floats up. Usopp and Franky were extremely entertained by Sanji. Sanji later flies and kicks Page One with such massive force that it knocks him down. Page One gets up and attacks Sanji with his claws. Sanji blocks the attack with his cape. Sanji later uses invisibility and attacks Page One. As Sanji fights, Law analyzes the potential of Stealth Black's raid suit. Usopp asks Law how he knew so much. When Sanji is out of his invisibility, he is happy and recounts memories of wanting to become invisible. He recounts of how his dreams of becoming invisible are possible. He later says that he would use his raid suit to spy on women baths, only to resist that temptation and say that he will use it to protect his friends. Page One tells Sanji to reveal his identity or else he would kill him. Sanji refuses. Sanji says that Page One is a good opponent to test out his raid suit against.
Meanwhile, Luffy sleeps in his cell as he ate his last piece of dumplings. Luffy asks Kid for more dumplings. When there is no reply, Luffy accuses him of pretending to sleep.
Meanwhile, while Orochi is partying, Robin sneaks off to find Ponegliffs. Daikoku approaches her and asks what she is looking for. Fukurokuju tells Robin that she is a troublesome geisha and gives her a chance to explain what she is doing.
Meanwhile, Sanji fights Page One. Page One grabs Sanji's leg and throws through many buildings. Sanji says that it hurts a bit, but the suit is extremely durable. Later, Law, Franky, and Usopp runs away from the fight. Usopp asks Law why he decided to leave Sanji behind. Law tells him that Sanji told him to leave. Page One thinks that he had beaten Sanji. Sanji later appears behind him and kicks him. Law tells Franky and Usopp to leave because the situation will get messier if Page One's allies came. Sanji kicks Page One into a wall, flies high into the sky, and delivers a Shooting Star: Soba Kick to Page One. After kicking him, Sanji comments on how durable Page One is. Sanji looks at his belt and wishes for Franky and Usopp to redesign his raid suit.
Characters in Order of Appearance
- The anime adds the following:
- Page One tries to attack Sanji with his tail before the latter puts on his Raid Suit.
- A scene of Law, as a child, and his younger sister reading Sora, Warrior of the Sea.
- When Sanji introduces himself while wearing his Raid Suit, he does a dramatic pose.
- While sleeping in Udon prison, Luffy wakes up from hunger and later bothers Kid for some dangos.
- Sanji's fight with Page One is extended.
- It takes Sanji longer to introduce himself than in the manga.
- Sanji uses his suit's cape to block an attack.
- The anime does not show Usopp surprise of Sanji getting naked while transforming into O-Soba Mask.
- In the anime, Law talks more about a Raid Suit's capabilities. In the manga, he only talks about Stealth Black's ability to become invisible.
- The manga did not show the outcome of Sanji's battle with Page One, while the anime shows that Sanji fled the scene after delivering a powerful kick but without leaving Page One incapacitated.