"Warriors' Dream! Luffy's Conquer of Udon!" is the 950th episode of the One Piece anime.
After Udon is conquered, Chopper tends to Luffy and works to develop a cure for his condition. Luffy asks Kid to join the fight against Kaidou, but Kid rejects his offer and leaves Udon with Killer. After finding out that Luffy is a pirate, the prisoners distrust him, but Momonosuke speaks to them and convinces them to join the cause to liberate Wano Country.
Elsewhere, Ashura Doji reveals to Kin'emon and Inuarashi that he had comrades who were too impatient to wait for the Kozuki Family to return and died when they tried to fight Kaidou. Afterwards, Ashura comes around and decides to rejoin Kin'emon.
|This is an empty section. Please help the wiki by adding information to it.|
Characters in Order of Appearance
- The anime adds the following scenes:
- Chopper finding Luffy after Udon is conquered.
- Killer releasing Kid from his shackles.
- As Kid creates a mechanical arm, the prisoners notice the metal scraps floating in the air.
- During Ashura's flashback sequence, the Beasts Pirates member who destroyed a well also attacked a man and a woman carrying a baby.
- Luffy throwing the boulder at Momonosuke is shown onscreen.
- As the prisoners bowed to Momonosuke, he has a moment of doubt in himself before he musters up his courage.
- Momonosuke's speech to the prisoners is shown.
- In the manga, Luffy asking Kid to join the fight against Kaidou and Kid rejecting his offer were shown as flashbacks.
- As Ashura watched his comrades sail to their doom in the manga, he yelled at them to come back. In the anime, he just cries and screams.
- The prisoners' initial distrust towards Luffy is expanded upon in the anime.
- When Luffy speaks lowly of Momonosuke in the manga, the boy was going to lash out at Luffy, and Tama held him back. In the anime, Momonosuke is going to punch Luffy, but Tama stands in his way.