"The Sea Is For Pirates! Raid! To Onigashima" is the 977th episode of the One Piece anime.
No allies have to come to aid the raid on Onigashima so the Nine Red Scabbards jump on a row boat to get to Onigashima. Kikunojo tells that there must be a traitor amongst them. Kanjuro reveals himself to be the traitor. Three Beasts Pirates galleon come to attack all. Kanjuro is decapitated by Kin'emon only to reveal that it was a drawing. Kanjuro captures Momonosuke. Luffy, Law and Kid arrive.
Characters in Order of Appearance
- The anime adds the following:
- Additional dialogue before the revelation of the Scabbards traitor, mainly the samurai speculating on the traitor's possible motives, then Kin'emon blaming his own incompetence for allowing one of his allies to be coerced into spying for Orochi before Kikunojo talks him out of it.
- The reveal of Kanjuro's betrayal is expanded. In particular, Kanjuro revealed he leaked the first plan of the Nine Red Scabbards to Kurozumi Orochi, and gave Jack the Vivre Card required for him to reach and destroy Zou.
- Kanjuro drawing the snakes to bind Shinobu.
- The Beasts Pirates firing cannonballs at the samurai, and Ashura slicing one cannonball in half.
- Law and Kid get an added dialogue each.
- The anime changed the following: