Flavor Island is one of 34 islands surrounding Whole Cake Island as part of the Big Mom Pirates' main territory known as Totto Land. It is run by Charlotte Saint-Marc, Minister of Essence (エッセンス大臣 Essensu Daijin?).
Layout[edit | edit source]
Like the other islands in Totto Land, the island is decorated with giant versions of things relating to food, in this case being containers, such as a present, a box and a paper lunch-bag.
Essence Town[edit | edit source]
Essence Town (エッセンスタウン Essensu Taun?) is a city situated on the island.
History[edit | edit source]
Past[edit | edit source]
Less than 62 years ago, Flavor Island became part of the Big Mom Pirates territory also known as "Totto Land", and its appearance was changed to its current look using Charlotte Linlin and Streusen's Devil Fruits (the Soru Soru no Mi and Kuku Kuku no Mi respectively). Charlotte Saint-Marc was appointed the minister in charge of this island.
Whole Cake Island Arc[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 87 Chapter 874 (p. 16) and Episode 845, Flavor Island is mentioned by Mont-d'Or.
- One Piece Magazine Vol.5, Saint-Marc's position and island is named.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 83 Chapter 835 (p. 15-16) and Episode 796, Pound names and explains the powers of the Soru Soru no Mi.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 86 Chapter 868 (p. 4) and Episode 838, The powers of the Kuku Kuku no Mi are revealed.
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 86 Chapter 868 (p. 8-11), Streusen and Linlin begin their takeover of the archipelago.
[edit | edit source]