Fruits Island is one of 34 islands surrounding Whole Cake Island as part of the Big Mom Pirates' main territory known as Totto Land. It is run by Charlotte Compote, the Minister of Fruits (フルーツ大臣 Furūtsu Daijin?).
Less than 63 years ago, Fruits Island became part of the Big Mom Pirates territory also known as "Totto Land", and its appearance was changed to its current look using Charlotte Linlin and Streusen's Devil Fruits (the Soru Soru no Mi and Kuku Kuku no Mi respectively).
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 89 Chapter 894 (p. 10) and Episode 868, Fruits Island is seen on Chiffon's map.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 82 Chapter 827 (p. 5) and Episode 785, Pekoms explains Totto Land to the Sanji Retrieval Team.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 86 Chapter 861 (p. 3) and Episode 831, Compote is revealed to be the Minister of Fruits.
- One Piece Magazine Vol.4 (p. 123)
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 86 Chapter 868 (p. 8-11) and Episode 838, Streusen and Linlin begin their takeover of the archipelago.