Fukurokuju is a tall man with an elongated bald head. He has a very long and pointed dark beard, and his earlobes are extremely long. He wears a dark kimono with a pattern of circles with three dots in them, as well a Japanese character on his abdomen.
Abilities and Powers
Twenty years ago, Fukurokuju, alongside yakuza leader Hyogoro, were allied with the Kozuki Family, but when the Beasts Pirates invaded Wano Country and Kurozumi Orochi took over the country, Fukurokuju betrayed the Kozuki Family and pledged to serve Orochi. His subordinate at the time, Shinobu, was disgusted with this and left the Oniwabanshu.
Wano Country Arc
After Robin claimed to be Ushimitsu Kozo, Fukurokuju ordered his ninjas to capture her. However, the Robin they attacked was a duplicate created by her Devil Fruit powers. Fukurokuju then ordered his squad to find her.
As supporters of the Kozuki Family were detained in the Rasetsu District Prison, Fukurokuju told the prisoners to remain silent after telling them that their plan failed.
He later went to the palace to report to Orochi about the capture of Ushimitsu Kozo and revealed his true identity as Yasuie.
- Fukurokuju is the name of one of the Seven Lucky Gods in Japanese mythology. Aside from his sunglasses, he also bears a similar appearance to the god, especially his elongated head.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 One Piece Manga — Vol. 92 Chapter 931 (p. 12-13), Fukurokuju makes his debut.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 One Piece Manga — Vol. 93 Chapter 935 (p. 15).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 93 Chapter 932 (p. 3-6), The Orochi Oniwabanshu chase Robin.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 93 Chapter 939.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 93 Chapter 941.