The Gasha Gasha no Mi is a non-canon Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows the user to create things by combining inanimate objects at will, making them an Assimilation Human (合体人間 Gattai Ningen?). It was eaten by Douglas Bullet.
- "Gashagasha" (ガシャガシャ/がしゃがしゃ?) is a Japanese onomatopoeia that refers to pieces of metal, etc. hitting each other noisily (i.e. "clatter", "clank", "rattle"), or can simply mean cluttered/disordered/messy.
The Gasha Gasha no Mi is a round, blue fruit with a crooked stem. It is dotted with a variety of bumps in multiple defined shapes, ranging from circles to hexagons. Each of these bumps has a noticeable spiral on them.
Strengths and WeaknessesEdit
With the fruit's power, the user is capable of creating large mechanical structures and vessels, including submarines and robot suits that increase their fighting prowess and transportation capabilities. As with all Devil Fruits, this one has the potential to be "awakened", which allows the user to disassemble objects from a greater range.
Aside from the standard Devil Fruit weaknesses, this fruit is entirely dependent on the resources the user has at their disposal and their own efficiency. The user must also know what they are making, meaning one needs a large amount mechanical knowledge.
Bullet uses his fruit to form a large variety of mechanical creations, most notably creating exoskeletons to significantly augment his physical power.
As an awakened Devil Fruit user, Bullet can disassemble objects from a greater range and also essentially restructure the landscape of entire islands by assembling their features as he sees fit.
- The fruit's power is slightly similar to Eustass Kid's unnamed fruit which allows him to manipulate magnetic forces, as it has been used to fashion new objects out of metal parts. Its power of combining objects is also similar to the power of the Gocha Gocha no Mi, although that fruit focuses mainly on combining living things.
- The required knowledge of mechanics to make full use of this fruit is similar to the Ope Ope no Mi's in terms of medical knowledge.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Weekly Shonen Jump 2019 Issue 28 - The fruit's powers are first revealed.
- ↑ One Piece Magazine Vol.7