Goro is a man who is a bit overweight and looks similar to his older brother. He has short hair and a beard. He wears a light colored shirt with a hot springs symbol on it. He has dark colored pants and a cloth over his shoulders.
His dream was to open a hot springs resort, which he was able to do with Gedatsu's help. He seems to be very tolerant with Gedatsu, who made a bad first impression when he started to work under Goro, due to Gedatsu's rather odd behavior.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Goro was shown to have great strength and stamina, as he was able to build a hot springs resort.
Gedatsu's Accidental Blue-Sea LifeEdit
While digging around and looking for a hot spring under the ground, Goro suddenly encountered Gedatsu after the latter fell down from Skypiea. Together, the two went about digging for the hot spring. After countless attempts, Goro and Gedatsu come across the Dirt Boss, and with his help, they finally succeed in locating the hot spring. Afterwards, they came across the Forest Boss, who also began to help build the hot spring resort.
However, while digging, the Dirt Boss accidentally brought Goro and Gedatsu back to an oasis in Alabasta. By coincidence, the oasis happened to be Yuba, where his brother Toto and nephew Koza lived.
Afterwards, he went back to his island alongside Toto, Koza, and Karoo to inspect the progress of the hot spring resort. To their surprise, the Forest Boss and his fellow baboons had already completed building the entire resort.
As such, with Gedatsu's help, Goro was finally able to open the hot springs resort of his lifelong dream.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 33 Chapter 316, cover story: Gedatsu's Accidental Blue-Sea Life Vol. 3, Goro is introduced.
- ↑ One Piece Blue Deep: Characters World (p. 64), Goro's birthday is given.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 33 Chapter 316, Gedatsu lands near Goro.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 35 Chapter 330, Dirt Boss joins Goro after being defeated by Gedatsu.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 35 Chapter 332, The hot springs are found by Dirt Boss.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 35 Chapter 335, Forest Boss is defeated and helps Goro.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 36 Chapter 338, Goro returns home.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 36 Chapter 339, Toto, Koza, and Karoo set off to inspect the resorts.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 36 Chapter 340, Forest Boss finishes building.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 36 Chapter 341, The tunnel to the Goro's island is opened.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 36 Chapter 342, Hasami is employed as the bus.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 36 Chapter 344, Goro enjoys his hot springs with others.