As the village was unable to completely pay the monthly tribute to Arlong, all the buildings in the village were literally flipped over by Momoo, a giant sea cow owned by the Arlong Pirates two to three weeks before Roronoa Zoro, Johnny, and Usopp arrived there. The only known citizen is Chabo.
Some survivors of Gosa Village send helping request to 77th Branch which lead by Pudding Pudding, but branch's rescure action failed. After Arlong Pirates defeated by the Straw Hat Pirates, Nami demands Nezumi's 16th Branch to reconstruct Gosa Village.
Former Citizens[edit | edit source]
- Chabo's parents
- Unseen village elders
References[edit | edit source]
- One Piece Manga — Vol. 8 Chapter 70, Gosa Village is seen.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 8 Chapter 70 and Episode 31, Momoo - the giant sea cow found by the Arlong Pirates destroyed Gosa village.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 8 Chapter 70 and Episode 32, Usopp and Johnny arrives at Gosa Village - Chabo, Nojiko and Usopp also meet.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 9 Chapter 75 and Episode 34.
- One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 11 Chapter 94 and Episode 43.
[edit | edit source]