- Nico Robin/Miss AllSunday
- Captain Smoker
- Mr. 0 Crocodile
- Mr. 1 (exclusive game character)
- Mr. 2 Bon Kurei
- Portgas D. Ace
- Reverse Mountain
- Whisky Peak
- Little Garden
- Drum Island
- Alabasta Desert
- Alabasta Shore
- Alabasta Shore (Going Merry docked)
Many familiar characters are cameo-ed in the backgrounds, such as dr. Kureha in Drum Island's stage, or Vivi (as Miss Wednesday) in Whisky Peak. Vivi's pet spot bill duck Karoo is also cameoed in the game's credits doing familiar animations from the show.
4Kids Entertainment, who at the time was the company who owned the dub rights, and Bandai never brought this game to America, but the graphics and sprites were reused in the American only Shonen Jump's One Piece for the Game Boy Advance.
The gameplay is almost the same as the Playstation games, except unlike the Playstation games, the gameplay in this game is more simple. This is because this game featured less special and combo moves due to the Wonderswan controls.
The game modes are the same as in Grand Battle! (Event Battle, Grand Battle, Options) plus a Bonus Mode, in where the player can see their card collection or play a mini-game.
The game featured a unlockable card collecting system. To collect those cards, the player must accomplish certain task, such as beating the game without continues, etc.
In the 4th stage of Event Battle, the player must play through a bonus game which consists of beating as many Kung Fu Dewgongs as the player can within 60 seconds. They can later unlock it as a mini-game.
- During the credits, many sprite animations of Karoo are seen. It's not known if he was intended to be a playable character or not.
- Many if not all the animations in the game went on to be reused in the One Piece GBA game, along with its music being redone for the said platform.